Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 7, 2012

PAST TENSE-Latihan

Ubah kalimat present tense di bawah ini menjadi kalimat past tense

1. She looks at the garden everyday > She saw the film yesterday
2. He wakes up at 5 o'clock every morning > He woke up at 5 o'clock lastweek
3. They are soldiers > They were soldiers 20 years ago
4. Anita and I play tennis everysaturday > Anita and I played tennis yesterday
5. We practice basketball everyday > We practiced basketball two days ago
6.She washes her cloth everyday > She washed her cloth last week
7. I travell to japan every year > I travelled to Japan last year
8.They always bring the little ring > They brought the little ring
9. Sunny types the letter > Sunny typed the letter
10. I get a bag of vegetable every morning> I got a bag of vegetable three days ago

Blok tulisan di samping tanda panah untuk mengetahui jawaban

0 comments:

Post a Comment