Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 7, 2012

Menggunakan Kata sifat dalam kalimat

Penggunaan Kata sifat (Adjective ) dalam kalimat adalh sebagai berikut :

I buy an apple , the apple is RED (kata sifat berada di belakang to be)
I buy a RED APPLE (kata sifat berada di depan kata benda / NOUN)

She lifts a box , the box is HEAVY
She lifts a HEAVY BOX

They visit a lake , the lake is BEAUTIFUL
They visit a BEAUTIFUL LAKE

I have a dog , the dog is BIG
I have a BIG DOG

Andika can sing a song , the song is DIFFICULT
Andika can sing a DIFFICULT SONG

Latihan :
Saya menjual sebuah tas , tas itu MAHAL
I sell a bag , the bag is EXPENSIVE
I sell an EXPENSIVE BAG

Dia membaca sebuah buku , buku itu TEBAL
He reads a book , the book is THICK
He reads a thick Book

Orang laki-laki itu menyapu lantai , lantai itu KOTOR
The man sweeps the floor , the floor is DIRTY
The man sweeps the DIRTY FLOOR

Blok ruang di bawah kalimat untuk mengetahui jawaban

0 comments:

Post a Comment